Thursday, October 6, 2011

Girl Combat Boots Are Increasingly Fashionable

!±8± Girl Combat Boots Are Increasingly Fashionable

Girl combat boots definitely say something about the wearer - she's tough and ready for anything! I was a tomboy too and I bashed dolls up. My favorite thing to play with when I was kid was train sets and cars but most of all I loved to be outside whatever the weather - and we get a very variable collection of weather in England where I come from.

Truth is a lot of girl combat boots are made for men, what I mean is they are described as girl combat boots, when in fact they look like something found in a house of disrepute, if you know what I mean. The only time I see those boots they are worn by non-punk types, trying to look sexy for their boyfriends.

The best girl combat boots are for everyday wear and I used to work on a farm in my summer vacations and pick every kind of vegetable known to man. They cleaned up with a wipe over and some good boot polish and I would be off out again in the evenings to spend what I had earned. I bought a lot of vinyl records back then.

I can only wear leather shoes or my feet sweat like nobody's business, but some of the new boots are made from suede, patent leather, vinyl and plastic. The ones with five-inch stilettos scare me half to death, they may look great on someone with small feet, but I take a big wide shoe, so I would look very odd in them.

I saw a picture of Ashley Tisdale wearing a really cool pair of girl combat boots the other day. They were calf length and looked great with a short skirt and with jeans. What I liked most about them was although up the front they were laced up, there was a zipper down the side. Lacing stuff up is a real pain and when your feet hurt getting them off in a hurry is worse. I expect hers cost a fortune.

I see all the big names in footwear are offering girl combat boots for sale. I'm glad, at least there's a choice for us tomboy types. I just can't imagine trying to walk ten miles in a pair of flimsy plastic five-inch stilettos, they'd last me about 100 yards before I threw them in the road.

My first pair of girl combat boots were Doc Martens, and I loved them to death - they lasted for years like I said, but I just took a look at the huge choices they have in boots. I think there were two styles and two colors when they first came out with girl combat boots, now I see they have hundreds of colors and styles. Actually I have my eye on a pair of canary yellow ankle length boots, but I can forget it. I would probably look like big foot wearing them; they would definitely accentuate the fact that I have big feet for a girl.

I'm really glad there's a big choice of boots, I expect they sell better in Europe than they do here, we can be a lot weirder in Europe than most Americans. Thank goodness, I wouldn't be seen dead in pink, especially pink girl combat boots.


Girl Combat Boots Are Increasingly Fashionable

Purchasing Online Graphing Calculators



0 comments:

Post a Comment










Sponsor Links